The gift guide for all of the men in your life! Whether you are shopping for your dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, or any other guy, these gifts are perfect! Many of these I have purchased as gifts for my husband Joey in the past, and he still loves them to this day. They are fool proof!
1) Cologne Sampler – $65 (This was one of Joey’s favorite gifts one year! It comes with a card to redeem a full sized cologne after you test the samples!)
2) Long Sleeve Henley Bylt Shirts – $50 (They have sales often, and I cannot express enough how amazing these shirts are! Such a unique material and so soft)
3) Weekender Bag – $37
4) Lululemon Pace Breaker Shorts – $68 (Joey’s favorite shorts, sometimes you can find them on sale under their “we made too much” section!)
5) Wine Aroma Starter Kit – $40 (I got this for Joey last year and he loved it! Perfect for the guy in your life who loves wine. We had fun with our friends trying to guess the aromas!)
6) Packable Down Jacket – $60
7) Zella Joggers – $60
8) L.L. Bean Fleece Pullover – $80 (Joey has the dark grey and I steal it all the time!)
9) Card and Money Clip Wallet – $17 (Joey’s favorite, perfect stocking stuffer!)
10) Slippers – $80
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.