Hi loves! We are in the process of doing a cosmetic renovation to our bedroom and I could not be more excited. I am creating a cozy corner in our room with an egg chair, adorable pillows, fluffy rug, and an accent wall! I started my search for our accent wall first. I knew I wanted some type of muted patterned wallpaper and came across the new trend of peel and stick wallpaper! I have no idea which pattern I want to go with, but I wanted to share some of the patterns I am deciding between. I’ve discovered some amazing brands during this search, and I cannot wait to try them out! Even if you are in the market for a bolder pattern, there is no shortage of adorable prints and colors to bring your walls to life!
- Magnolia Home – I had NO idea Joanna Gaines had her own peel and stick wallpaper line, but are we surprised at how gorgeous it is?! This pattern may be a bit too bright for what I’m personally going for, but I feel like I need to find a space in my home to put it because it’s just too pretty!
- RoomMates – I am SO happy I discovered this brand! This specific pattern I think would look really cute in a bathroom, but they also have so many other adorable patterns like this blue tiled pattern, which if you know me you know I am just obsessed!
- Loomwell – Barlow – This brand is seriously out of a magazine! I fell in love with all of their patterns, especially their adorable floral nursery designs! Seriously saving them in my back pocket for nursery decor one day! My other two favorites from this brand for my bedroom space are the Oakley and Ivy.
- Etsy – WatercolourWorkshop – This is a top contender for our bedroom accent wall! I am in love with the muted colors and the herringbone pattern.
- Etsy – TimberleaMinimal – Another gorgeous tile-like pattern! It may be slightly busy for the large area we need, but I still think I am going to order a sample to test it out!
- Etsy – IPInteriors – I am seriously kicking myself for not discovering this before finishing my office! This is definitely too feminine for our bedroom, but I am in love with the floral pattern and gold tones, it would have been absolutely perfect for my office!
- Etsy – artlinkwallpaper – Similar to #2, I think this pattern would look great in a bathroom behind a mirror! I am loving this trend, and now I am seriously thinking of adding some wallpaper like this to our downstairs bath!
- Etsy – AccentuWall – In love with this pattern, and this company has many other beautiful prints!
I will be deciding on a wallpaper over the next few days, let me know which one is your favorite!